Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Over 1 Year of Gaming Revolution

Seriously. Thank you all.
On February 15th, 2013, I posted the first official post on this blog. 41 (42 as of this) posts later, I'm so glad you all of stuck by me (somewhat) to make all of this possible. I enjoy writing every single one of these
posts and I really devote time to research and gather information to give to you all. I hope that everyone who's been reading these entries has enjoyed (or at least considered) what I had said and will continue to say because I will be continuing Gaming Revolution so it can truly reach its full potential.

But of course as time goes on, things will need to change. One of those changes will be the addition of new authors! I'm hoping to expand my blog by adding people from the Gamers of the Nations Army to begin writing and posting on Gaming Revolution! If you'd like to be a writer for Gaming Revolution, send me a typed document showcasing what your writing style is and what you can bring to this blog. Also, I will be making a Google+ Community for Gaming Revolution so you can all get updates on everything going on with the blog.

Again, thank you all for over a year of support. It means so much to me that you all read (hopefully) these posts and I really mean it when I say thank you.

And as always, Gamers of the Nations, rage on and I'll see you next time :)

-CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment