Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Future of "Gaming Revolution"

It has been quite some time since Gaming Revolution got anything posted and I, as the head writer, apologize for that. These last few months have been getting very complicated with schoolwork, extra-circulars, and, of course, playing video games.

As for what will exactly happen to this blog, that remains to be debated. I am torn between shutting down the blog once and for all or just handing the reins of Gaming Revolution to somebody else. I have very little time to actually post anything now and, again, I apologize for that.

But to make it up to you until I make a decision officially, I've begun a podcast with my closest Internet friends called The Nerd Spectrum Podcast. Go ahead and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Nerd Spectrum), follow us on Twitter (@NerdSpectrumPod) and/or our Facebook page (The Nerd Spectrum Podcast Community).

I regret this tremendous delay. Hopefully, new posts will be up in the future.

Sincerely,
C.J.

1 comment: