Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ATTENTION ALL FLIPNOTE HATENA USERS!

Nintendo has announced that effective May 31, 2013, Flipnote Hatena for the Nintendo DSi/DSi XL will be shut down permanently. As a creator, this means my time will be up soon. I'm gonna miss my 200+ fans on the service... I've only been on for a year and I know it's gonna be hard without it. But to make up for it, Nintendo will be introducing Flipnote Studio 3D for the Nintendo 3DS.


Problem: Me no got 3DS. So I gotta ask... Is Nintendo focusing to much on the 3DS to make up for it's bad sales when it released? This seems like some form of scam and me no like it. Leave a comment or something... And to my Flipnote Hatena fans: Good bye. I'm gonna miss you all. <:)

And As Always, Rage On.

4 comments:

  1. Hatena has been online for 4 years... I'm gonna miss that dump...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a 3ds but my brother broke it before flipnote 3ds was going to be made. So I am going to miss all those fun times on flipnote hatena ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amigos Flipnote Hatena no esta muerto hay una manera de revivirlo
    Al menos para la nintendo DS
    Aqui esta el link espero que les funcione y sigan disfrutando de esta plataforma ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxC9NJ4rKKU

    ReplyDelete