Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Minecraft Server Reviews - ArcadeMania

On the website mineshafter.info, you'll find a HUGE list of Cracked Minecraft servers. These servers are specifically made for players who can't or are unable to afford a Premium Minecraft account, like me. This means I can't go onto SkythekidRS's server if I even wanted to (which I don't). Some of these Cracked servers are just flat-out trash, with nothing to actually do and no players to help support it. But there is one server that is so astounding with a community so awesome, some players can't believe that it's Cracked. This server is ArcadeMania.

ArcadeMania is a fairly large server, hosting an average of five to twenty player daily. Most of their players come for one thing: KitPVP. ArcadeMania has by far the coolest KitPVP Minigame on record, with over fifty kits available for purchase, along with special ones just for Donators. But ArcadeMania is not just about slaughtering of your enemies. They also have a wide range of other Minigames: QuakeCraft, Skyblock, Parkour, Mob Arena, and the newly added TNT Run. ArcadeMania also hosts Creative Plots, in which players can earn a special "Builder" ranking and a second plot if their creativity astounds the community. Other than Minigames, the server also has a PVP/Factions and Economy Server. Both servers play out very similiarly: Players play in Survival Mode and can begin their own Factions, recruiting players and dominating their enemies. But unlike PVP/Factions, Eco lets you sell and purchase items and blocks to help you with your journey.

Speaking of factions, if you do decide to join the server, join my faction, AirRaiders!
(I have no shame, what can I say?)

Through playing Minigames and brutally murdering one-another, it's safe to say that members of the AradeMania server actually bond and have formed a small community, which is something I don't see in many servers. That is the reason I keep going back: the community. Never in my year-long membership on this server have I enjoyed playing with such awesome and amazing people. I've seen the server change and as it has gained more and more players, I say that it has evolved from being just a Cracked server to an experience. ArcadeMania has become one of the greatest multiplayer experiences I've ever had and I'm sure you'd say the same.

I give ArcadeMania 4.75 Diamonds out 5.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Server IP: mania.aracdemc.com
Server Website: www.arcademc.com

Head Admin/Owner: HavocMasterChief
Co-Owner: 2MuchDrama

2 comments: